Getting to the A’s
Look at your quiz answers and note the questions for which you didn’t choose “A” answers.
For those questions, write below what actions or steps you can take to get closer to A. Use the following questions to prompt your answers.
- What did you notice about the question? (i.e. agreement, recognition, challenge)
- What is the feeling related to your answer? (i.e. resistance, resignation, sadness)
- What could you change or do to have a breakthrough in getting to the A answer?
- What are you willing to do?
- What do you think you should do?